- Take photos and video of your car and condition.
- Document each adjuster's name and when you speak to them.
- Make a note of what was said or what documents were provided or requested.
- Keep a record of all photos, records, and documents sent to and received from the insurance company.
- Save emails that are sent to or received from the insurance company.
- If you have questions about the status of your claim, write them down as you think of them so you will remember to ask them when you are communicating with the insurance company, and keep a record of the insurance company's responses to your questions.
Records like these will be a great asset to you later, over and above your memory. If you are dealing with an insurance company and have questions about your claim, give us a call. We never charge an initial fee or cost to review your policy and explain your rights.
There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.
Leave a Comment