“When someone comes into my office dealing with one of the worst days of their lives, I want them to leave knowing I'm here to help carry that burden.”
— Blake Radford
Drawing upon his Marine Corps background, Blake brings an unwavering commitment to the principles of Honor, Courage, and Commitment to every client interaction. A graduate of Stetson University College of Law, Blake dedicated his studies to understanding the profound impact of natural disasters on homeowners. He furthered his dedication through volunteer work at the Pinellas County Urban League, where he assisted with pre-Hurricane information dissemination methods. As the President of the Calvin A. Kuenzel Student Bar Association, Blake prioritized mental health, professional development, and pro-bono initiatives to empower the community.
Upon passing the Florida bar in 2023, Blake joined Taylor, Warren, Weidner & Hancock, driven by a profound belief in the power of advocacy. Prior to joining the firm, Blake worked as both a law clerk and paralegal with TWWH where he gained invaluable insight into evidence gathering, motion practice, civil procedure, and how to empathize with, and listen to, clients and assist them through the entire insurance claim process as well as litigation. He is dedicated to ensuring that every client's narrative is not only heard but woven into the fabric of their legal strategy. In Blake's office, you'll find a partner who becomes an integral part of your team, working tirelessly against any form of injustice. Whether you've suffered an injury or encountered resistance from the very insurance company meant to provide support in your time of need, Blake stands as your staunch advocate.
Beyond his legal pursuits, Blake enjoys spending time at the many beaches in our area, hiking along UWF's scenic trails, and reading a good book. Blake also has a soft spot for dogs, having adopted or rescued six dogs throughout his life and planning to give a home to many more.
- Florida, 2023
- Insurance Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Bad Faith Claims
- C. Roger Vinson Pensacola Chapter, American Inns of Court, Member
- Escambia Santa Rosa County Bar Association, Member
- Escambia Santa Rosa County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Stetson University College of Law, 2023 J.D.
- University of West Florida, 2019 B.A. in Political Science and Prelaw
Awards and Honors:
- Calvin A. Kuenzel Student Bar Association, Outstanding Student Leader Award (2022-2023)
- Stetson University College of Law DR Board Award of Excellence (2022-2023)
- 2023 William and Mary Negotiation Semi-Finalist
- 2022 ABA Negotiation Regional Finalist
- 2021 Nelson Mandela Negotiation Quarterfinalist